ORGANIC DELICIOUS AND LOW CALORIES KONJAC RICE FROM ASIATIC ROOT VEGETABLE VERSATILE, HEALTHY AND GLUTEN FREE: THE KONJAC FAMILY WILL OPEN YOUR MIND TO A NEW RANGE OF POSSIBILITIES WITH ALMOST ZERO CALORIES.
Star ingredient: konjac is a root vegetable native to Asia, whose fiber is extracted and molded into different formats, such as rice and pasta. This fiber´s texture is perfect for cooking your favorite dishes in a ridiculously low-carb version: 1.2 gr of carbohydrates per dish.
Taste and texture are similar to traditional pasta, which makes it the perfect option for family meals and social gatherings.
Our konjac family makes restrictions on carbohydrates much more friendly and easy to incorporate into your diet, while helping control diabetes and normalising blood cholesterol.
Unit: 200g (drained weight)
Servings: 2 x 100g
How to use it
Rice bowls and paella
Try new versions of your rice bowls and traditional dishes, simply substituting them with our konjac.
- Add a teaspoon of beef stock gel to 100 ml of hot water.
- Cut an onion and garlic into small pieces and sauté them in olive oil.
- When the onion is golden brown, add about 200g of sliced mushrooms to the pan.
- When the mushrooms are done a little, add the konjac rice, previously drained and washed.
- Add the broth, 200ml coconut milk, 100g of Parmesan and the spices and let it reduce while stirring.
- When the consistency becomes creamy the risotto is ready to serve and enjoy.
- Boil 200ml of coconut milk with a couple of cinnamon sticks, 100gr of erythritol, and the skin of half an orange until it starts to boil.
- Drain and wash the konjac rice and add it to the coconut milk for about 15 minutes until the texture is creamy.
- Remove the orange peels and cinnamon sticks and serve the rest in small glasses before letting them sit in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Before eating you can put cinnamon powder or even stick to decorate. Take advantage!
What is in it
Water essential element that acts as a base for the different ingredients of the product, specially the fibers.
Organic Konjac powder organic vegetable tuber, directly from its origin in Asia. It's mainly composed by highly soluble fiber, which is able to absorbs water, allowing it to shape it in different forms along side with make it a very low-calorie and low-carb food.
Calcium hydroxide (Acidity regulator) derived from calcium mineral, is used to maintain the shape and strength of the pasta.
Los mejor Rice de kojac que os comido asta hoy