In collaboration with @ma_petite_bouchee we have created these delicious cocoa croquettes. Ingredients for the croquettes:
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 50 g of erythritol
- 100 gr of extra fine almond flour
- 1/2 tsp psyllium husk
- 25 g of organic ghee
- 1 organic egg
- 80g Keto Nut Butter Choc Hazelnut
- 60 gr of sugar-free grated coconut
Ingredients for the breading:
- almond flour
- 1-2 organic eggs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat the ghee or butter in a saucepan, add the extra-fine almond flour and the psyllium husk, mixing by hand with a whisk. Then add the erythritol, the coconut milk (heated) and the choch hazelnut keto nut butter. Do not stop mixing. When it thickens into a smooth batter, free of lumps, add the grated coconut.
- Put the filling in a glass container and when it cools, cover it with a film and leave it for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator and shape the croquettes with 2 spoons or by hand, coat them first in ground almond flour, then beaten egs, and then almond flour again. Fry in hot olive oil or in an air fryer until golden brown. Drain and let cool.
- Serve topped with a little choc hazelnut keto nut butter and grated coconut. Bon appetite!