KETO COOKIES (TIME:20 MIN | SERVINGS: 4)
⬚ 140g almond flour
⬚ 60g ghee butter
⬚ 45g erythritol
⬚ 1⁄3 teaspoon baking powder
⬚ dash of vanilla extract
⬚ 45g unsweetened chocolate chips
⬚ 1 free-range egg
⬚ pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Melt butter and mix it with erythritol and add the egg and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt and mix gently until the batter is well combined and creamy.
- Add chocolate chips and batter with your hands.
- Use two tablespoons to round the dough and make 8 balls.
- Line the oven tray with baking paper and place the balls. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the cookie is set.
Let cool and READY TO ENJOY.